What are some good outfit/makeup ideas for an internship interview?
- Dress like you already have the job. Take notes from their current employees, dress up rather than down, and add a personal touch to make the outfit your own. There’s no such thing as being overdressed.
- Take out any piercings, cover up any tattoos, etc.
- Wear clean, natural makeup that will emphasize your best features.
- Keep your hair up and/or out of your face.
- Make sure you feel confident in your outfit and your appearance. Being uncomfortable will show in the interview process and could cost you the job.
Marie Piovesan photographed by Kira Bunse in Double #23
Morgane Warnier @ Silent NY
Hey. Please share your most favorite tracks.
I go through phases with the music that I listen to, but right now I’m only really listening to Channel Orange by Frank Ocean. There isn’t a song from that album that I don’t like.
Bambi Northwood-Blyth photographed by Cara Stricker in Rika #6
Kolfinna Kristófersdóttir photographed by Venetia Scott for Club Monaco Fall 2012
"Colour Revolution", Giedre Dukauskaite photographed by Lydia Gorges & Jens Schmidt in IO Donna
"Shape Up", Ophelie Rupp photographed by Angelo Pennetta in Vogue China August 2012
"Plein Air", Suzie Bird photographed by Hughes Laurent in Wonderland April 2012