I somehow managed to get a J. Crew army jacket for $40 and I now live in it. It’s probably my most worn piece.
There are actually secondhand army stores that sell a ridiculous amount of camo jackets. I imagine that they look better worn in and they’re also relatively cheap ($15-20). You should do a little bit of research and see if there’s one in your neighborhood! There’s also a few on Etsy!
- findmeinthegalaxy likes this
- fffuq likes this
- debbyronnisway likes this
- ayepanda likes this
- feelways likes this
- lovelykaykee likes this
- internationally-unknown likes this
- gaws said: lol basically any store here, seeing as every girl in this country has apparently managed to find one.
- goddsavemcqueen said: aritzia.com/fashion… this is also a really cute one and they have a longer version too x
- feelingpeachy likes this
- vogueweekend posted this