I'm going to Puerto Rico this summer for a week with family, do you have any beach accessories you recommend? Sun hats, glasses, bathing suits, whatever really.
I’ve never been to the beach so this is just going to be a list of my imaginary necessities -
- A floppy hat when you want to feel like Jennifer Lopez and a chic visor when you feel the need to embrace your inner Marc by Marc Jacobs S/S 12. Apparently they’re combining the two now, so you could knock two birds out with one stone with a straw visor
- I love J. Crew bathing suits and they’re surprisingly more affordable than I thought they’d be. I personally love their tulle underwire suit as well as the seersucker ruffle. It also comes in a bikini option!
- Topshop has great cover ups. I especially like their lace tunic cover up and the peach jersey cover up
- Sunglasses to make you feel cool
- A pair of shorts and leather sandals just in case you go somewhere that requires pants and/or shoes, and a big tote to carry everything in
I hope I didn’t overwhelm you with the amount of stuff that I included. Have fun in Puerto Rico!
- falldeep likes this
- s-wallowingpunch likes this
- thinkertailorsoldierspy likes this
- vivant-soleil likes this
- shitaboutlulu likes this
- lookingatthesun likes this
- moderately-awful likes this
- wildfox88 said: I live in Puerto Rico. Besides all that, bring 100spf sunblock and drink plenty of water. We are feeling the summer heat right now and is crazy hot!!! Enjoy!
- dirty-valentine likes this
- bodyofyears said: You’ve really never been to the beach? That’s such a strange concept to me.
- miraquebella likes this
- brighterthannsunshine likes this
- vogueweekend posted this