It seems like everybody is searching for a high-waist bikini this season! I was just shopping with a friend earlier and she was searching for some bottoms.
ASOS has a pretty good selection of high-waist options, but I’ll list my favorites.
- Gingham print, ASOS
- Rose Bug print, Ted Baker
- Lola Rose print, Seafolly
- Poppy print, ASOS
- Color Block, Princesse Tam Tam
Other good places to look are American Apparel, Urban Outfitters, and ModCloth. MC actually has plus sizes in a lot of the same prints as well.
- Lace Print, American Apparel
- Mix & Match bikini, Urban Outfitters
- Bathing Beauty in red, Esther Williams
I’d definitely recommend buying only the bottoms if you can get away with it, and then finding a cute top with an alternative print and corresponding colors to match. I think mix & match bikinis are the cutest when done right. Make sure you check out Old Navy and Target as well. Hope I helped!
- onasorxela said: check mod cloth too, they’re pretty good
- thelightningfactory likes this
- mskimisfierce likes this
- irrishpirrate said: Thank you so much! I ended up getting the Spot Print from ASOS. Looking forward to wearing it this summer.
- pphj likes this
- ultraviolentyouth likes this
- perkynarna likes this
- ssilverspoon said: you are so cute
- stephrx likes this
- rebellegirlxo likes this
- ladyfaiththearchangel likes this
- allthewayjmk likes this
- katieeha likes this
- llamasbreath likes this
- vogueweekend posted this