Hey, I've been looking for ages for floral pants. I've looked around local stores but theres nothing and wanted to know if you have any online suggestions that won't break the bank. Preferably under $100? Thank you!!
Sure! I love the idea of a pair of floral pants that will easily transition into a fall wardrobe. Here are a couple of my favorite pairs.
- ASOS Skinny Jeans in Floral Print
- Topshop MOTO Floral 7/8th Jeans
- G21 Floral Print Jeans
- Bullhead Black Floral Skinny Jeans
- Tinseltown Floral Skinny Jeans
- Insight Floral Landscape Rundown Jeans
Personally, I prefer the ones from ASOS, Pacsun, and Karmaloop. Hope you find a pair you’ll like!
- letyourfeelingsbe likes this
- erikamartin likes this
- elrancho likes this
- acidtonguess said: also these are great. We just got these in and they fit really well. us.allsaints.com/women/p…
- abigaildonaldson said: Zara has the most amazing floral pants in their new collections.
- thrillme-fulfilme likes this
- youresofancy said: Target has a great pair too, anon. I’m covetting them hardcore.
- sans-astuce likes this
- dontknocktherock likes this
- vogueweekend posted this