I still want this fucking skirt.
Somebody needs to buy me this bag.
I love this dress from ASOS. The price really isn’t that bad, either.
As some of you may have noticed I am now affiliated with ASOS - a favorite online store of mine that ships (and returns) to practically everywhere for free. I made a vow to myself that I would never put irrelevant ads on my blog, and that the ads that did make it would at least be stores and brands that I enjoy, and feel as though my followers can relate to. ASOS is a wonderful company for numerous reasons.
- They have a number of familiar and trendy brands such as MinkPink, One Teaspoon, Winter Kate, D&G, See by Chloe, and many more.
- They also happen to have their own brand in which they sell quality items that are relevant to this season’s trends.
- The website is extremely well organized. You can easily narrow down your search to a “cream maxi skirt” or a “multi-colored clutch” with a few simple clicks.
- Their outlet store is stocked with a bunch of pieces that are up to 70% off.
- Did I mention free shipping and returns with no minimum purchase?
I thought that I would show you what’s on my shoe wish list (what else) at the moment. If you’re interested in giving ASOS a look (or five) just click the ad on the side of my page and enjoy!